View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 05:55 PM   #27
mamasaid325CI

My Ride: 2004 325CI white/blk
Send a message via AIM to mamasaid325CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330blaC i
i dont understand why owners of the 3 series coupes wont be honest about their cars.
Thanks! I appreciate your honesty even though you might get virtually b*tched slapped by some people...but i'm glad that you gave me the flip side of owning it as well...cause i'm sure all cars have problems and not everyone is gonna like the BMW...

but, I test drove the 325ci today, and i think that i'm gonna go with that one...it had enough horsepower for me and for my needs and if i'm gonna add stuff to it anyway, might as well save money any way i can...also, it'd suck if i got the 330ci cause then i'd have to get admin to change my user name

also, stupid question...but everyone's been telling me to get Xenon lights cause it's worth the money...so if anybody can tell me what exactly is so great about it...what makes it better than the regular kind...that would be much appreciated cause i

also, i found this car online...it's not from a dealer..but some place that sells used cars...i dunno but it sounds pretty good to me...supposedly the warranty is still in effect for another 4 years or till 50,000mi...and the guy said it's never been in any accidents (even if it was..dunno if he would even tell me the truth)...but if anybody can take a quick look at it and tell me what they think about it...that would be really great since i don't wanna waste my time going down there (the place is like 300mi from where i live) if it's not even worth it online...seems kinda too good to be true and the price seems pretty good to me unless i'm a dumbass and it's not...but thanks a bunch!

Here's the link ~> 2004 325CI Steptronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330
Now back to your particular scenario. I think a chick would look hotter stepping out of a red G35C, than a stock any color Bimmer. A modded Bimmer would be different, but stock for stock, I'd do way more drooling over the chick in the G35C. And if it's an Asian chick, good God...
sorry, but i don't think i'm gonna get the G35C...but my 325ci will probably be modded anyway so that'll be good enough...and lucky for me too...i'm ASIAN

2004 325ci alpine white/blk leather
mamasaid325CI is offline   Reply With Quote