View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 07:53 PM   #1
KillFox

My Ride: 2001 330xi
Send a message via AIM to KillFox
2003 Alpine CDA-9815 W/O Faceplate

Hey guys, i had this great radio in my old 94 mustang for about 4 months before i sold the car. I then brought it into the house and put back in its box and stuck it in the closet. However, in the stress of selling my car to a dealer (bad idea) i somehow... I dont know how... lost the faceplate? I have looked all over my house a zillion times and have never been able to find it again

So anyways, This radio cost me $500 back in 2003 brand new, and it has seen only 4 months of action.

Maybe someone wants it? I will take pics later, but once again it has NO faceplate.

I was thinking $100 shipped... i never bothered getting a new faceplate from alpine once i got the bimmer, since IMO, aftermarket radios look out of place in the dash of a E46.

Um... some info on it i suppose would be good:

Ai changer control
V-Drive 60Wx4
FM/AM CD Reciever
Allows you to change just about everything music wise... hertz and all that complicated stuff.
Controls subwoofer volume with an ez touch of a button (this was really neat)
MP3 compatible
XM ready
CD Text compatible
3 pre-amp outputs
Bass engine - 5 band parametric equilizer, crossor, time correction, subwoofer phase selector.
4v preout
Media Xpander
I-Personalize (personalize all your eq settings on alpine's website and then upload to the radio) - never got that one figured out

Any interest? These are going for about $300 on ebay still!!

Last edited by KillFox; 04-19-2005 at 07:56 PM.
KillFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.