View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 01:43 PM   #30
Spork

My Ride: is all 4 sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceyOne
hey there ummm spork, you're not bursting my bubble. call your car insurance company and ask them. i know i just did and to no surprise they told me they use NADA. also i just went to Miller's Imports on rt15 and asked the SA and he told me that he uses NADA. so as i said before... here in PA nobody uses KBB cause it's old and inaccurate.
I don't care what insurance companies use. For all it's worth, I hope they use the highest totalling blue book out there. Hell, I wish they'd use spork's bluebook and pay people 10k over what their car is actually worth.

I don't know who or what an SA is, but whatever he is, he lied to you. The only people who might have any type of paperback guides laying around are new car dealers who take a lot of cars on trade and throw paperback pricing at customers to keep their overhead low.

But hey, maybe the residents of PA have discovered their own supersmart NADA system that the rest of the country doesn't know about! Cause I'm sure you walked around polling half the PA residents on what kind of car pricing guide they use.

-SporK
Spork is offline   Reply With Quote