View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 08:49 AM   #81
CA AUTOMOTIVE UK
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E36 M3 TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakia12
sorry to ask the same question again, but I just want to make sure.........this trunk will fit all e46 coupes? And the price is $1040 USD shipped?

Also, how much for the Vorsteiner vented hood? Will that fit a non-M coupe, or is that only for M3's?

thank you for your time
hi guys

Just to clarify matters again :

1. Vorsteiner products only available for M3 coupe fitment at the moment , not sedan or convertible .
2. having said the above , the Vorsteiner hoods will fit the coupes well with minor adjustment to front wings / fenders .We have seen thi sdone and the finish is oem .
3. We are CUSTOM building full prepreg hand made carbon CSL style trunk lids for the convertible cars .
4. the Vorsteiner CSL trunks will fit either M3 or non M3 coupe cars

Please PM me your orders and details and I will reply with fixed quotes soonest . When you are happy with the quote we will ask for payment .

Regarding delivery times ( I think i can guess who you mean .. any Vorsteiner orders going to the USA / Canade will normally be delivered to you with 2weeks max of payment .

However the custom pre preg orders will take longer no question about it , anything up to 6 - 8 weeks as we have quite a few orders on just now .

regards

roy
CA AUTOMOTIVE UK is offline   Reply With Quote