View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 07:40 PM   #42
rome5982

My Ride: 99 323i
That is great! :tongue:

I have been following your install and advice because I am doing the same thing. The rest of my components arrived in the mail today (Boston 6.5 pro series, JL Audio 12W3V2 sub; Kicker KX600.4 amp, 6.5 JL Audio evolution coax). I will post pictures of the install and let you know how it sounds...........I can't wait........your posts have been raising my antisipations.

For the front 1" tweeter (Boston's), did he remove the tweeter from the boston housing and insert into stock OEM housing/bracket? It looks like that would work, then you could use the stock tweeter bracket to mount in the pillar (side mirror panel). If this was not the case, could you please explain how the tweets were installed at that location. Thanks.

18"ASA AR1/H&R CupKit/ECIS CAI/Stromung Exhaust/Zimmerman Rotors/Aluminum Interior Trim & Face Gauges/G2 Calipers/Clear Corners/Autometer Gauges/Mtech Front Bumper/Chrome Grill/UUC Shift Knob/OEM Rear Spoiler/Painted Moldings/Silver Gauge Rings/JL Audio 12W3V2 & 6.5 Coax/BA 6.5 ProSeries/Kicker KX600.4
rome5982 is offline   Reply With Quote