View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 07:10 PM   #5
Detailed Image
Sponsor

My Ride: Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to Detailed Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by emthree
Maybe even some recommended products for carpet and mat cleaning.
Interior Cleaning
Upholstery Brush One of the best investments for your interior carpets and mats is a good carpet and upholstery brush. Brushing your carpets and mats down prior to vacuuming and putting any chemicals on them will save you time and produce better results. It will help lift dirt and debris to the surface so you can vacuum them up easier.
Carpet Cleaner / All Purpose Cleaner I have had great luck with 303's Aerospace Cleaner and the best part about it is that it is a concentrate. So the 32oz bottle you purchase turns into about 320oz's of cleaning solution! It works great on vinyl, engine compartments, plastic, and cleaning stains off of leather. An excellent universal cleaner to have around.
Plastic Cleaner The best plastic polish and cleaner I've come across is Plexus Plastic Cleaner and Polish. Works great for gauges, instrument clusters, headlight covers, etc. and the best part is it has anti-static properties so it will help repel dust.
Vinyl Protectant 303's Aerospace Protectant is my choice for UV protection of your dash, consol, etc. It leaves a beautiful matte finish, not like its greasy substitutes that can cause glare and attract dust.
Leather Care Hands down, Leatherique's Rejuvenator Oil and Pristine Clean are the premier leather care products on the market. The Rejuvenator Oil can restore the proper oils and nutrients to help repair hard, cracked, faded leather. Pristine Clean then cleans things up and is used for maintaining your "new" leather.
Vacuum Cleaner Metro Vac designed a vacuum with the detailer in mind. With a wide array of attachments, shoulder strap, and rolling wheels, it is the go-to vacuum cleaner for the detailing enthusiast.

All of these products can be found at www.detailedimage.com

Sincerely,

George @ Detailed Image

Wash & Dry Products, Clay Bars, Polishes, Sealants, and Waxes
10offe46 - Discount Code for 10% Off for e46fanatics members
Detail University - Detailing Enthusiast Discussion Forum

Last edited by Detailed Image; 07-09-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Detailed Image is offline   Reply With Quote