View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 10:09 AM   #65
Detailed Image
Sponsor

My Ride: Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to Detailed Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGA
My grey leather is starting to harden after my car sat at the dealer out in the sun for 3 weeks waiting for service. It feels like the leather has dried out. Are there instructions that come with your Lexol Leather Kit. It should arrive July 19th and I've never conditioned leather before? Any tips?
Olga - With the Lexol Leather Kit, the proper steps would be as follows:

Wipe down and vacuum leather to remove any loose debris. Make sure you vacuum out all of the cracks and crevices.

Wet the applicator with warm water and wring it out so that its not dripping and its still damp. Apply the Lexol pH Leather Cleaner on the applicator pad and scrub your leather. This step will help cleanse and prepare your leather for the conditioning steps. Pay close attention to the seems and stitching. Wipe off the cleaner with a cotton towel and buff dry with a microfiber towel.

The next step would be to use the Lexol Neatsfoot Formula. In the same fashion you wet the applicator towel for the pH Leather Cleaner wet the applicator pad to a damp surface. Apply the Neatsfoot Formula to the leather, and let sit on the surface for 20-30 mins to allow penetration in the leather. After that, remove with a soft towel and buff dry with a microfiber towel.

Finally its time to condition, follow the same steps as the Neatsfoot Formula and make sure you allow the conditioner to penetrate for 20-30 mins before removing. Wipe off with a towel and buff dry with the microfiber towel.

Thank you for your purchase with us, please let us know how this process works out for you!

Sincerely,

George

Wash & Dry Products, Clay Bars, Polishes, Sealants, and Waxes
10offe46 - Discount Code for 10% Off for e46fanatics members
Detail University - Detailing Enthusiast Discussion Forum
Detailed Image is offline   Reply With Quote