View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #156
Detailed Image
Sponsor

My Ride: Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to Detailed Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliusa
I have a question regarding Eagle One’s product called ‘Wax As You Dry’. I have been using it for about 3 – 4 months. I usually skip one car wash (weekly) before using it again. So far I have not seen any damage to my paint, so my question to you is, should I continue using this product or is it supposed to be really harmful for my ’01 e46? Also, will it do any paint damage in the long run? Thanks!
Hey Aliusa, first of all thanks for the kind words. As far as your Eagle One Wax As You Dry it should not cause damage to your paint while using. Are you getting the best possible wax protection and shine? No. Does it save time? Yes, it is nice for inbetween thorough details. I don't really like how you spray it on while the surface is wet though, I don't see how you can get enduring protection or an even application for that matter. I have only found 1 spray on wax that I stand by and that is Menzerna's High Gloss Acrylic Shield. It is used as a maintenance step inbetween coats of an Acrylic sealant such as Menzerna's FMJ or Klasse AIO which are typically applied 2-3x a year because of their enduring protection. With the HGAS you apply after washing and drying, not while the paint is still wet. The E1 will not damage the paint, but there is better out there!

Sincerely,

George Dushensky
Detailed Image - Owner

Wash & Dry Products, Clay Bars, Polishes, Sealants, and Waxes
10offe46 - Discount Code for 10% Off for e46fanatics members
Detail University - Detailing Enthusiast Discussion Forum
Detailed Image is offline   Reply With Quote