View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 03:13 PM   #88
My Ride: 99 323i Alpine White
Originally Posted by kpeng
DAMN! I HATE that. This one time, I parked far out there in the middle of the nowhere with no one around me. When I came back out of the store, there was a giant GMC truck parked RIGHT next to me. Of all the spots he could of parked in. To make it worse, his car was parked about 5 inches from my car, and he left me a nice sized ding too. So I keyed his car I know, it was a douchebag move, but the guy really really deserved it.

Ok, I can top that one....

I'm in a restaurant one day, and like it's been said here before, seated at a window where I could watch my car. It's a big-a$$ parking lot with a hundred spots people can park far away from mine.

So I wolfing down an egg-roll and what do I see... the biggest damned SUV trying to back into a spot right next to mine! I'm not an aggressive person, and I've never before actually threatened somone - but I lost it - ran out of the restaurant to rip this guy a new opening to purge himself thru.

When I walk up to this turd, it turns out to be a 60 year old woman teaching her GRANDAUGHTER how to park a car before her big driving test. What could I say??

I drove my car to the other side of the lot and 'borrowed' two grocery carts from the neighbouring grocery store. I took them over to the pre-tested teen and told her and her grandmother to practice parking between the carts as opposed to putting someone's pride-and-joy in harms way.

Human nature never ceases to amaze.

P.S. I went back to the resaurant - paid my bill and left without finishing. Had kinda lost my appatite by that time.
The right to speak freely does not guarantee the right to be taken seriously.
Bailey228 is offline   Reply With Quote