View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 09:46 PM   #14
BMWPower06

My Ride: ///M5 & VW Group Car
Send a message via AIM to BMWPower06
My service advisor at BMW of Sterling is Jim Eddy, good guy but the service manager is Brad he was a real nice guy and really knew his stuff i would def. recommend him the guy knew more than the mechanics did.
My dad took his car to arlington (5er in sig) a couple times for a drive shaft prob. His advisor (alex i think) was a good guy the mechanic was the rudest mother Fer i had ever met. The headlight assembly on his 5 was replaced with a brand new one and they forgot to put the little peice underneath it back on (good thing i went with my dad to pick it up, he wouldve never noticed something so little) I pointed it out to the mechanic and he was like its supposed to be like that, i was like really then y does the passenger side have it, hes like ok ill be right back. He gets in the car starts flooring it around the parking lot and all most hits another BMW which is leaving (god i wished he wouldve hit), he slammed on the brakes in the nick of time. Guy was a jerk. Sorry for my ranting but in the end i would recommend sterling above all

Sold: ACS 330Ci :(
BMWPower06 is offline   Reply With Quote