View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 11:10 AM   #328
meistman

My Ride: E46
Hi George / Greg,

This is without doubt the one thread that has summed up my entire 2 months search for the ultimate detailing heaven. You guys have been amazingly detailed (pun) in your tips and replies which have left me reading ALL 17 pages without pauses. Your advizes are clear, precise and most importantly MAKES ALOT OF SENSE for newbies to detailing like me.

I have many questions so please bear with me:

Scenario:
Car: 4 months old Honda Civic - Black
Condition: 2 professional wax/polish (Zaino Bros & Marine Teflon Wax). Currently with patches of swirls here and there that is causing me alot of stress.
Climate: Hot & Humid
Additional: Rain quite often
Detail Habits: Self by Hand. Wash 4-5 days with water - Dry with Microfibre Cloth. Occasional Quick-Detail Spray.
Facilities: I live in an apt block and have no access to hose water / electricity.

Aim:
I regularly clean my car given the restricted access to facilities hence looking for the best way to do with what I've got and obtain maximum results.

Question:
Upon reading your informative guides, I've decided to go with:

Wash + Klase AIO + HGSG + P21S Concour Carnauba Wax (All done by hand)

My questions for the above are:

(1) Is the above process sufficient for a deep shine look?

(2) What additional tips would you recommend.

(3) Between each process, what is the waiting time as I've read from other posts that it should be around 12hrs? Are there other alternatives? My carpark is a common area hence I would prefer to finish everything all at one go.

(4) I read that natural carnauba wax don't work well in humid/hot conditions. What is your take?

(5) I often read about the types of cloths to be used. Maybe you can enlighten us on how to maintain the cloths because I believe it is logical we clean it in a proper manner to prevent uneccessary issues.

(6) I intend to buy the above products (and others as well) from you. Do you ship to Singapore?

Last edited by meistman; 11-15-2005 at 11:34 AM.
meistman is offline   Reply With Quote