View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 03:40 PM   #339
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert

My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by blayzirell
Ok sounds good to me!

How about spray detailers. Not the waxy ones you have to buff off. The ones where you spray on and off such as Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer? Will that work or no. What do you think is a good Carnauba wax from Pepboys?

I'm not sure what Carnauba waxes pepboys carries. If your looking to have some of the best products available then I would look into the P21S Carbauba Wax. It leaves an unbelievably glossy and deep look to the paint. I can get about 20+ uses out of one jar so its actually not that expensive on a per use basis. If your looking for a product that could compare to the Klasse twins (ps I love the twins myself) but still giving you great protection I would recommend you look into the Menzerna FMJ. I can not find any comparable product in terms of shine and durbaility that also applies so easy. I can do an entire coat of FMJ by myself in about 30 -40 minutes. For quick detailers that actually add a lot of gloss and still give protection I like the Menzerna High Gloss Acrylic Shield. Its basically a spray on version of the FMJ that puts pop in your paint and also extends the durability of the underlying base coat of protection. Spary on and buff off quick, usually takes about 15 minutes to do. These products are all available online at www.detailedimage.com. We ship almost always same day as an order is placed. We also offer overnight and second day shipping as well. If you have any other questions about detailing products or procedures please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote