View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 05:24 PM   #2
Mr Paddle.Shift
Registered User
Mr Paddle.Shift's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: By that double apexes
Posts: 2,132
My Ride: B3 epsilon
If racing, then you will need a license and see which class you want to run in. Check SCCA, BMW CCA, NASA or TCRA. You have to go through a program before getting the race license. They have specific race days. Just visit the various websites and they have a race schedule for next year.

Otherwise, I am not aware of an event where you can race in your daily driver at Big Willow or any track.

Technik Engineering ASA Stage 1.
Supercharged E46 M54B25.
2011 NASA TTC So Cal Champion!
Track blog.
Technik Engineering oil cap o-ring maintenance kit available.
Mr Paddle.Shift is offline   Reply With Quote