View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 02:12 AM   #231
Josh@AutoWerks
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E46 328ci
Send a message via ICQ to Josh@AutoWerks Send a message via AIM to Josh@AutoWerks Send a message via MSN to Josh@AutoWerks Send a message via Yahoo to Josh@AutoWerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA
You mentioned that there are two version of the LED lights. One is for the Euro specs and one is for the US market. With regards to the LED lights, what consititute euro specs and non-euro specs? Some of us (including myself) have euro-specs LCM/LKM.
I can talk to the engineers at Eagle Eyes to see what they recommend in your situation. My guess is that you would need a Euro spec version, but I do not know that for certain. Either way, they will know the answer and we can get you squared away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA
Based on your un-biased opinion, how does the built quality compare to a typical ebay vs oem tail lights. I am upset that vendors were quick to jump and point out all the "cool features" but neglected to mentioned some of the "flaws" (ie screw mount near the LED light bulb).
Whoever said I had an unbiased opinion? I can't really comment on the quality versus the eBay versions. However, the main difference between ours and all others is that our version works! Eagle Eyes is also a reputable manufacturer with a lot of experience in this market. Read Brad's post earlier in this thread - he thought the quality was first rate.

I think the concern with the mounting screw will diminish when you see them on an actual car. It is not particularly noticeable. I don't see that as a flaw in the product - it is just the way it is built.
Josh@AutoWerks is offline   Reply With Quote