View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 07:57 PM   #5
Marknoir

My Ride: Subway
M3

Hey Red bim! Glad to see you finally found something! But how can you compare a totally stripped version at $30K to your future loaded one for $30K? You may have a bit more miles, but it's loaded! To ejc - he doesn't want to come down even a penny from $30K, he says the dealer is giving him $30K. As to mileage, it's untraceable - carfax shows only a couple of services but no mileage checks. He claims the car was sitting mostly in his garage. He didn't get any options for two reasons: 1) less stuff to break (agreed) and 2) car is lighter (also true, the even lighter version being manual seats - total race spec). Navigation I don't care about, but at least sunroof! Cloth seats are OK too - my butt would sweat less in summer. What to do, what to do! The only other cars I've seen that were tempting were both '03, pretty loaded, with 37000 miles, both nav, one SMG but paint is shabby ($34K, local) and one MT nearly perfect, 19" wheels but $35 (plus delivery from FL). Both would stretch my budget to the limit. There was a nice white 2002 SMG with grey int. and 26000 miles (repainted) on e-bay last week for $29.9K - sold within hrs. Search continues. I'm afraid prices will start climbing as the weather warms up.
Marknoir is offline   Reply With Quote