View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #1
nikemykee
First 19" ZHP

My Ride: 03 3 Series
Send a message via AIM to nikemykee
NikeMykee's Phase 1 PART OUT

The time has come for me to part out my baby and upgrade to a new bmw, everything listed below is in perfect working condtion. I take excellent care of all my things and keep everything clean. I accept paypal and of course cash. I live in SOcal and would perfer local swaps on some times that are to big.

PHASE 1
Remus Muffler fits both 325/330 80x65mm dual tip muffler, gives you that low growl at low RPM and doesnt have that nasty ***** noise. Remus is known for there great sounding exhausts and mufflers. $250 plus your stock muffler **LOCAL ONLY**

My whole trunk system which includes 2 12" Almani subs 500 watts each plus Almani 1200 watt amp, all mounted in a box enclosure and covered with a black leather panel custom made to fit all facelift sedan trunks. Still allows you plenty of room in your trunk as well. You can also purchase the system and not use the custom panel if you have a pre-facelift e46. Pictured Below
$475 **LOCAL ONLY TO HEAVY TO SHIP** I am willing to meet at a local stereo shop to have it uninstalled and installed in your car

My custom PS2 panel made to custom fit under the glove box of any e46 sedan and maybe coupe im not to sure on that. The panel supports the PS2 from the bottom as well as covers everything except the front of the ps2 allowing access to the cd tray and controller area. It is also wrapped in black leather. I will let the panel itself go for $65 plus shipping, or I will let everything go for $200. That includes the panel, PS2, Wires, Power Converter, Remote for dvds, 2 controllers, 2 games (miami vice, and gran turismo 3) Pictured Below

I am also selling my custom 2 tone panels that will fit on any E46 sedan. They are black with grey two-tone panels, for the front and rear doors. I am looking to get $120 plus your stock black door panels. I want a **LOCAL SWAP** which can easily be done by me. pictured below

these are just a few items that are going to start being parted out.
Phase 2 and 3 are coming soon, which include a lot more goodies.
if you have any questions PM me or if you would like more pictures PM me your email and I will email you pictures. Thank you and thanks for looking.
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.