View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 03:53 PM   #2
Ivegotissues666

My Ride: 88' BMW E30 SETA
Send a message via AIM to Ivegotissues666
Step 5: Once you made your socket connector crimp the ends with those blade connectors and connect the + to the Red/Blue Wire Barrier terminal and the - to the Brown Wire terminal. I did not have to extend the wires of the socket connector on the passenger side the length of wire was more than enough.

Step 5.5: Look at the mess in my car, and oh no someone jacked my seat all thats left is the bare metal frame.

Step 6: Repeat on the Drivers side, first remove the panel there are 4 philips head screws and I think a Plastic rivet by the accelertor pedal. Once the panel is dropped route/extend the wires for the other footwell light to the fuse panel where you just connected the passenger sides.

Step 7: Reinstall everything and enjoy your now OEM footwell lighting. I used wire loom to hide all my wires in my car but thats because I have an abundance just lying around you can either zip tie or use eectrical tape. Enjoy!

Hope this helps to others that weren't as fortunate as myself to have gotten footwell lighting hahaha

Jared
Ivegotissues666 is offline   Reply With Quote