View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #1
GhostRider
...and I'd be all shiny..

My Ride: 2001 Dinan 3, 5sp
Cool NEW UUC Stg 2 Ltw Flywheel and Sachs Power Clutch for e36 M3, 328, 325, 323, 320

For sale is a UUC Stage 2 lightweight flywheel (8.5lbs ) included with the Sachs "Power Clutch" (street cars, track use, higher clamp load and torque capacity). This performance organic Sachs clutch is a sprung hub design. This was ordered as a package from UUC and is brand new unused still in their box. I bought this for a e36 M3 I never purchased, since I can't use it on my e46 I'm selling it brand new and unused.

This is a full stage 2 kit from UUC: All kits come complete with Stage 2 flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disk, and throwout bearing.

BONUS: I will include the UUC stainless steel clutch line (P/N SSCL-1) with purchase of the kit at the price in this post. This is something UUC sells seperately, but I will include the clutch line at no additional charge. Clutch Line Applications: E36 M3, 328, 323 (NOT 325i), E34 540i/530i

From UUC's website:
Quote:
The advantage of a sprung-hub clutch design is improved resistance (and in many cases, complete elimination) of the residual chattering noise at idle that some lightweight flywheel-equipped cars can experience.
Clutch/flywheel kit applications include:
  • M3, 328, 325, 323, 320 ( 1992-1999 E36 6-cylinder models)
  • E34/E39 5-series with 6-cylinder M50-series motor

Construction: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Balancing: 11,000rpm and spin-burst tested to 14,000rpm. SFI CERTIFIED
Weight: 8.5 lb

Flywheel:

Clutch box:

Clutch box contents:

BONUS: UUC Stainless Steel Clutch Line:

Price:
$1050 + SHIPPING + 3.2% if paying by PayPal
(Since PayPal fees will be high for this payment by check/money order/cashiers check are also accepted as seen below.)

Contact Methods:
Email me, PM me, or post here. If PM fills up then send it as an email and I will get it. I will respond to all responses. To any buyers I will also provide phone contact, primary email contact, school email contact, address(of course) and any other contact info they may want.

Shipping:
Shipping for these will be with UPS or Fedex. Use caclulators below to determine your shipping. Buyer will be notified of tracking numbers as soon as package is shipped. If you have specific shipping instructions let me know and I will see what I can do. If you have trouble using the calculators email me your zip and I can let you know the costs.
UPS Shipping Calculator
FedEx Shipping Calculator
Package info:
My zip code: 74075
Shipping weight: 31.5 lbs
I will use my own packaging, not theirs.
Package size wont matter so don't enter it.

Accepted forms of payment:

Check/Money Order payment will require extra time to clear before order is shipped. I will notify buyer when payment is recieved and when it is deposited. As soon as it clears I will ship item immediately.
PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3.2% of the agreed upon total order cost(order cost + shipping). If you don't agree with this choose another method of payment please. As soon as payment is in PayPal account then I will ship item.
Cash is sent at your own risk. Please add delivery confirmation to sent payment for your own safety. With all the other payment options out there I don't know why anyone would use cash anyway.

Terms:
An offer is pending until payment is recieved. When I recieve payment this completes the sale and seals the deal. As with any sale the best offer will gererally be the person who gets the item(s).

My buyer/seller feedback:
You can view previous feedback here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ght=ghostrider

Upon completion of the transaction feel free to post your response here as well.

Thanks for looking,
Shelton Irby
GhostRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.