View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 07:17 AM   #5
aras_aslan

My Ride: 2004 325ci stick
Send a message via MSN to aras_aslan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDawg
you're missing his whole point. the point he's trying to make is that for about half the price of a 530xi, you get a car that's awd, more powerful, quicker, yet almost as well equiped as the 530xi. he's basically saying, the mazdaspeed 6 is a great car and a great bargain, and is a good buy for anyone who cares to save some money and use it on other life's passions instead of on brand name and prestige. this is not to say that there aren't people who feel the 530xi is worth $55K-$60K, only that perceived value is based on one's priorities. nonetheless, there's nothing wrong with his assessment. the mazdaspeed6 IS a good value, considering what the car offers.
You re missing my whole point. If i look at things from your aspect, mazda 6 speed is better buy than a 740d(probably you dont have it in USA ) just because Mazda is faster, awd and cheaper on the other hand 740d comsumes less, more comfortablem has higher quality outside and inside, has larger room inside... Or Z06 vette is a better buy than a M5 just because vette is cheaper, faster. I m sorry but this is non sense. Every car is built for diffrent purposes. It is not only the prestige and brand name between 530xi and mazda 6. I hope you re getting my point. It is all about what you want from the car. That review is crap.

aras_aslan is offline   Reply With Quote