View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 01:22 AM   #1
My Ride: 2000 323Ci
Cool How to do it...?

Okay well I have read more or less every post in the detailing section and I have learned quite a bit. Most of the information was scattered about and somewhat incomplete.

So from what I have learned the order in which you are suppose to do it is:

wash/dry - clay - polish - glaze - sealant - wax

But I wasnt realyl able to get complete directions. I would consider myself pretty experienced with cleaning cars but I would greatly appreciate a real pro's response. So what I am asking you pro's is to give an outline in somewhat detail. A how to if you will.

Throughout all of the posts I have learned that clay bars are great and that Porter Cable rocks and the Poorboy is were it is at. But I want to know how to effectively detail your/my car. What is the best way to wash a car...with what? How do clay properly and what is the best product? How to properly polish/glaze/seal/and wax a car and what is best.

All in all I would really like to see a compilation of all you pro's on this board help us non-pros keep our cars in showroom shape. I know this is a HUGE task but trust is GREATLY appreciated. Thanx you guys.... YOU ROCK.
deafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE membership to remove this ad.