03-16-2006, 02:39 AM
Join Date: Feb 2003
My Ride: is optically clear
| I could help you with wash...
1) Always use 2 bucket method. One for shampoo and one for rinsing only.
2) I prefer to use Sheepskin mitt rather than sponge, MF mitt. Use light pressure and let the shampoo do the work.
3) For shampoo...get either P21S Shampoo, PB Super Slick & Suds, Megs NXT.
4) I try to get rid of dirt as much as possible with water before shampooing. Rinse your car from top to bottom.
5) For drying, use high quality Waffle Weave MF towels. One towel goes a long way.
6) I use separate mitt for lower part of vehicle, since it tends to have more dirt & road grim.
7) When your car has very little dust, you can use PB Spray&Wipe with PB Spray&Gloss. No water involved with both products.
Hope this helps
DI or OCD will help you furthermore
Last edited by derek80; 03-16-2006 at 02:57 AM.