View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:01 AM   #28
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by budman
Service at Sterling was just as expected. No problems. They allowed her to come in later than they would normally allow and did the Inspection 1 and fixed our passenger speaker. for Sterling. Now lets hope all goes well on the ///M later this month

I am sure there are horror stories for every dealer, but I just returned from Arlington BMW, the 330 just had its first scheduled service. I originally purchased the car from Essex BMW in Newark, NJ only because they were $4000 cheaper than the local to DC dealers.

Anyway, my DRLs had never been turned off, so I was requesting to have them disabled, service manager quoted $57 (1/2 hour labor). While waiting for the service, I spoke to parts guy, he ended up giving me a free BMW polo shirt.

When I went back to service to pick up the car, it turns out they performed the key programming for free.

Everyone I spoke with was very nice, they were reasonably quick with the service, and DAMN, free stuff is always GREAT. I really had expected to pay for the key programming since my car is now a year old and I bought the car at another dealer in a whole other state.