View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:01 AM   #28
330i ZHP
My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
Originally Posted by budman
Service at Sterling was just as expected. No problems. They allowed her to come in later than they would normally allow and did the Inspection 1 and fixed our passenger speaker. for Sterling. Now lets hope all goes well on the ///M later this month

I am sure there are horror stories for every dealer, but I just returned from Arlington BMW, the 330 just had its first scheduled service. I originally purchased the car from Essex BMW in Newark, NJ only because they were $4000 cheaper than the local to DC dealers.

Anyway, my DRLs had never been turned off, so I was requesting to have them disabled, service manager quoted $57 (1/2 hour labor). While waiting for the service, I spoke to parts guy, he ended up giving me a free BMW polo shirt.

When I went back to service to pick up the car, it turns out they performed the key programming for free.

Everyone I spoke with was very nice, they were reasonably quick with the service, and DAMN, free stuff is always GREAT. I really had expected to pay for the key programming since my car is now a year old and I bought the car at another dealer in a whole other state.
330i ZHP is offline   Reply With Quote