Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #59
frobie15

My Ride: has a door star
Send a message via AIM to frobie15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBN`grind
There's been a lot of talk about illegal tint, and one question keeps popping in my head. If it's illegal, shouldn't it be illegal for installers to put it on? Wouldn't it be easier to just fine shops who do illegal tints than going around stopping everyone with dark tints? I think this would make your job easier I personally don't even like tinting, plus I want the person to see my dirty looks when they tailgate me
There is a section of the Vehicle Code that makes it illegal for an installer to put if on. I understand that you don't like tint, but that makes you one of probably four people on this forum that don't like tint. It would make it easier for me if the shops just wouldn't do it, but, what are you gonna do? Wouldn't it also be nicer if bars wouldn't let people get drunk? Or, what if every car was electronically limited to 75mph? There wouldn't be so many speed related crashes. There's alot of things that would be nice, or make my job eaiser, but it's not always going to happen.
frobie15 is offline   Reply With Quote