Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 04:33 PM   #101
Halfway to 2L
davidwarren's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: louisville, ky
Posts: 2,505
My Ride: 2010 335i
Originally Posted by frobie15
Well, yes, and no. I dealership is required to sell a new vehicle that is ready to mount a front plate. But you can sign a waiver to get your car without the front plate bracket. So if you have good enough corporate lawyers, you can idemnify yourself.
just because you have a piece of paper with a signature on it does not create indemnity from the state.
edit- that is why the tint shops will not give a reciept if they install an illegal tint; no proof, no problem.

You down with UCC? Ya you know me!
sowing the seeds of jiggery pokery

Last edited by davidwarren; 03-26-2006 at 05:02 PM.
davidwarren is offline   Reply With Quote