03-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Albany, NY
My Ride: Audi S4
| One of the best leather products on the market right now is Leatherique Prestine Clean. It will clean and condition in one step. It does have a slightly unique application process so I will list it below:
- Wipe down the surface to remove any loose contamination.
- Apply Leatherique Prestine Clean to the surface
- Allow the LPC to penetrate the surface, let sit for 10-30 minutes
- Taking a warm damp cloth, remove the LPC
- Taking a dry towel, buff off any water and remaining product on the surface.
- Enjoy your revived seats!
If the Prestine Clean does not do the trick for you they do have a product for faded, hardened, discolored leather, the Rejuvenator Oil which is more of a deep cleansing and restoration.
I think you'll be fine with just the one step though.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Also, if its just stains, 303 Cleaner and Spot Remover should also do the trick but it will not condition the leather like the Leatherique.
George @ DI