View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #30
mnewln

My Ride: e46
WHY DON'T WE GET ALL THAT BMW HAS TO OFFER IN THE STATES? DO WE HAVE A BUNCH OF ENVIRO DO GOOD CvNTS TELLING US WHAT'S REALLY IN OUR BEST INTEREST? (i.e. speed kills, more hp = more pollution = not even going to consider it?) THINK WER'E FREE THINK AGAIN! THANKS CALIFORNIA BEAUROCRATS. YOU CAN F*CK OFF AND EAT A D*CK!

"LOOK AT US WER'E LEADING THE WAY WITH AN ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY SET OF RULES THAT TELL THE PEOPLE NO...NO.NOT ON THAT CAR...NO...NOT IN THIS STATE..NO..WE'VE SPENT YOUR MONEY DOING RESEARCH...NO...YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TWIN TURBO.."

THANKS F*CKERS... NOW MY LEGISLATORS ARE SAYING "YA, BUT CALIFORNIA'S DOING IT, WHY AREN'T WE?

IS THERE A POST FOR THIS? IF THERE IS THEN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO HOW TO SEARCH FOR IT. IT'S NOT LIKE ONE CAN DO A SEARCH FOR: HOW PISSED OFF I AM THAT CALIFORNIA HAS INADVERTEDLY SCREWED THE STATE OF WASHINGTON BECAUSE THEY THINK THEYR'E BETTER THAN EVERY ONE ELSE WHEN THEY'RE NOT BUT MY PANSY A** GOVERNER AND (HER) FA**OTY A** MAJORITY DEMOCRAT LEGISLATORS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN COWTOW TO THE INTERESTS WHO BOUGHT THEM THER'E SEATS" WHERE DO I DO A SEARCH FOR THAT?

OH YA, BY THE WAY, I HATE YOU FROBIE15 YOU SPOUT THE SAME SH*T AS THE REST OF YOUR DRONES. HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. "DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE AND WON'T TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB" HPOCRT
mnewln is offline   Reply With Quote