Roll Call: E46 SEDAN owners with LED Tail Lights Installed!
This is a roll call to see who all here actually has LED rear turn signals installed on their SEDANS. There have been several of us who have gone with a few different versions available on ebay and possibly other sources.
Please state the following information:
- What type of LEDS you bought. The clear/red all LED version or the red/clear/red version with only the red being LED.
- What trunk light option did you go with?
- Any dash "light out" indicators?
- Where (vendor or ebay seller) did you get them from and how much did they cost?
- General comments and pics!
More good info can also be found in this thread.. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=355519
Eagle Eye brand (red/clear all LED).
I went with the DEPO clear/red trunk light but I'm going to get them painted to match better like fanatic thesethoughtsru did!
I had NO problems with dash lights or any other fitment issues.
I bought mine from ebay seller autohobbyasia who shipped them from Hong Kong to my house in about a week!
So far I love my lights and have had no issues or regrets!
Last edited by ImolaZHPDom; 04-25-2006 at 07:00 PM.