View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 06:54 PM   #34
ImolaZHPDom

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@AutoWerks
We're definitely NOT shady. We haven't charged anyone who has put in their pre-order with us, and when they do put an pre-order in with us, whether it be online or over the phone we make sure they know there is going to be a wait. Every order we have everyone knows about the wait, and they're comfortable with the transaction. Shady would be telling them we have them in stock, charging them, and running. We are definitely not shady, and I hate for you to think so. If you have any questions, please PM me or give me a call tomorrow at 800-221-2262. We're open from 8AM-6PM PST.
It's ok Chris. I wasn't necessairly pointing at you guys..hehe. Heck, I might as well create a web site and take pre-orders myself!

I still say it isn't 100% good that you guys have continued to take these orders though. I also wouldn't say that 100% of people are comfortable with having the pre-order even though it isn't charged yet.

Hopefully the wait won't be that much longer...and in the mean time I hope your great reputation doesn't get a black eye for the way that this has been addressed.