View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mars
Posts: 1,598
My Ride: rocket propelled 323
Send a message via AIM to darkmanlfe
Originally Posted by Joey-E46
Looks like I need an impact absorber also known as a bumper shock for the front bumper of my 2000 328i, anyone have one or know where I can get one....thanks.
you mean the metal part that connects the bumper into using plastic expanding rivets??
darkmanlfe is offline   Reply With Quote