View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 11:31 AM   #46
ginzop

My Ride: 2004 330cic
Dice - Bluetooth cooperation?

Tom - First off, let me say that this device is great. It's the first time I've been able to integrate a COTS item into my car. I just have a couple of questions and comments about the DICE unit.

1. While I'm listening to the IPOD and I want to use my phone - I press the R/T button to put it in "phone" mode and I get a loud "POP" through the stereo and then the audio mutes. My display changes to my phonebook and all is good , however, when I finish my call, the display goes back to "TR-xx", my IPOD is still playing BUT no sound through the stereo. I have to stop, turn the key "off" and back "on" (I tried just just cycling power on the radio but no joy). Basically, I have to re-init the DICE unit. Has anyone else run accross this?

2. I can't seem to browse albums. Is this just albums within a playlist?

3. Also, I find that whenever I do lose the text display i.e. reverts back to just track [TR-xx], I have to again re-init the audio trio [DICE/IPOD/Radio]. I've had this happen by switching back and forth between the car controls and IPOD touch wheel.

Any info would help me further understand the communication between these devices.