View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 11:22 AM   #1080
Detailed Image
Sponsor

My Ride: Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to Detailed Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzar
Do you guys have any current packages that include the porter cable? I checked your website and didnt find any packages with them. The current condition of the paint on my car is quite bad. There are tons of swirls and micro marks all over the car. I polished and waxed the car by hand during the winter and it gave a temporary fix but from the pictures that ive seen it looks to me that the porter cable with eliminate the swirls and scratches instead of just covering them up. If you dont have a package that would help me with these problems, what would you recomend for me to order. I am looking to get rid of all the scratches, polish, wax and maintain the shine. Thanks
jzar,

We do not currently have a package with every single product for an entire detail because we treat each situation unique and may recommend one set of products for one customer and a different line of product for another depending on the condition of the paint, color, year / mileage, etc. Feel free to PM either myself or Gregs describing your car and we'd be happy to put together a package for you.

Also, you were correct, with the buffer you can achieve much higher levels of results that will be designed to eliminate the imperfections rather than hide them like some products are designed to do.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

George @ Detailed Image

Wash & Dry Products, Clay Bars, Polishes, Sealants, and Waxes
10offe46 - Discount Code for 10% Off for e46fanatics members
Detail University - Detailing Enthusiast Discussion Forum
Detailed Image is offline   Reply With Quote