View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 01:03 PM   #27
Joeyc220

My Ride: C class
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyd
finally someone who makes sense,

thanks.. john is it?

and for the record eff ebay, don't go cheap man, you have a bimmer, take care of it damn....
i made a mistake of buying something i thought to be a good deal off of ebay (blackout grills)... first off, the plastic looked completely diff. than the stuff i saw in the pictures... second, fitment was completely off, they were a complete waste of $50, and now i wish i had just gone with a sponsor...
from experience, just stick with a reputable company here (ie modbargains, jlevi, umnitza, etc) and they will take care of you as another fanatic would

do the right thing. i believe in you.
Somethings are good some are crap off of ebay, The angel eyes I bought because I know the seller, I also got my projector lamps, tail lights off of him. The grills on Ebay are terrible, Umnitza has some great products, There pojector lamps for e39 with the cromunium angel eyes built in are a great deal and look great my cousin has them!