View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 02:13 AM   #1
twins79

My Ride: Armada,SLK,GCherokee
Send a message via MSN to twins79
Smile Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone!

I have wanted to create this thread for sometime but never really got around doing it. The purpose of this thread is to know a bit more about each other than just our nicknames. Of course you are not BINDED to introduce yourself but it will be nice to know everyone in here

I have known Bugatti (Asim) for few years now and he is the person who introduced me to this forum (thanks bug ). He is one of the biggest car fanatics I have known. He knows technical specs of a zillion cars by heart!

The infamous Baki (Abdullah) – yep the guy who comes up with most number of posts in this forum BUT what makes him unique is that he has an art of making none of them useful …*kidding bro, u do a great job!*…

AD-Driver (Rashed) – genuinely a nice person but god forbid should you recommend him a spyder. He has a “gay fatwa” for everyone liking convertibles

Monodose (Nabil) has a mean sounding GT3 and I have loved it more ever since I got a cocktail juice in celebration of the GT3!

Its been my pleasure to know all of you and I look forward getting acquainted with rest of the gang!

If u r unsure of what to write, just mention the following:
1) Your name
2) What you do or what you plan to do
3) Anything that you think we should know about u

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourselves!

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.