View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:19 PM   #15
bave46rider

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmian View Post
it depends on which rings you have in there.
If you are looking for an exact match, honestly, probably not. Nobodys will, they are 2 different lighting technologies.

But what i can tell you is that they will match a heck of a lot better than stock bulbs.
Agreed. Several of my friends have the Xenesis bulbs and they do match fairly well to the rings (6500K, 6000K). They are very high quality bulbs, and everyone I know of have been very happy with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza
Don't be so hasty Check all your options, ours has an unprecendented warranty to boot.
Everyone, read the fine print on their site. The warranty only covers ONE replacement, and there is a $10 handling charge for the defective bulb. Yeah, nice "warranty" when it costs almost as much to replace as buying a new pair of your xenix bulbs. I guess it's the same with all your "lifetime warranty" claims. It costs customers not only money, but also time, and a lot of hassle in proving that the product is defective, etc. (Myself and others have had to take pictures, put deposits, go back and forth for weeks, and sometimes still not get the defective item replaced.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmian
We also carry a warranty on our xensis bulbs. We also have Solaris bulbs with a lifetime warranty.
A real, no-hassle warranty! bimmian FTW!!
bave46rider is offline   Reply With Quote