View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 01:47 PM   #18
bave46rider

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
sounds like you have issues, so let's clarify:

On Xenix, we don't ask for anything back. We don't ask you to pay anything within 30 days.
1 Free Kit replacement.
No, it looks like YOU or your website has issues. Go check out the "note". So you won't charge anything if they fail within 30 days...what if they fail after 30 days, say in 45 days? You pay $10, right? Very nice. I do hope these bulbs do last more than 30 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza
And, if your bulbs fail, you get a LIFETIME of 1 replacement. That means, if 1 bulb fails in 2 years, you get it replaced free, and if the other bulb fails 2 years later, you get it replaced free.
Nice way to put it. Let me put it another way...If both of your bulbs fail in 2 months, you'll replace them for free with the customer paying the handling charges for the bulbs, and then that's it. Lifetime became two months. Next time they fail, the customer is on their own. (Not that it really matters, since like I stated, the handling charges will cost almost as much as the xenix bulb.) And finally, I still stand by my comments on how you handle warranty/customer claims.
bave46rider is offline   Reply With Quote