View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #7
TwoE46s

My Ride: Dinan 330ci & 325it
Here is what I just had done to my coupe with 53,000 miles - also a couple of notes of how that related to previous maintenance.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=390329

I would also suggest you join the BMW Car Club of America (bmwcca.org) if nothing else to get the monthy magazie (Roundel) - you will learn alot about what to expect from your car from real experts, not the opinionated bunch here (me included!!!). Also subscribe to Bimmer magazine. Mike Miller's tech artiles (he writes for both mags) will provide you with answers to many questions before you even think to ask them.

Last weekend I was at my dealer for an oil change on the wagon (as it is still under warranty, and I don't want any hassles, so don't make this a "why did you have the dealer do an oil change" thread). and the mechanic who does all the work on both cars (as I have requested at the dealership) and I talked about the work that I had done on the coupe at my indy shop - he was totally on board with what I had done, including replacing the radiator since the expansion tank had crapped out.

And by the way, the dealership has done the "lifetime fluid" change on the diff and tranny for me at 30,000 miles on both the wagon (auto) and the coupe (manual) when I had Inspection 1 done (at an additional cost of course).
17X8 BBS RXs & 225/45 Toyo Proxes 4s
Coupe:(sold)
Dinan "S" plus Throttle Body & Stg 3 Software
Dinan Stage 2 Suspension
UUC Shifter
UUC Underdrive Pulleys
Goodridge Braided Brake Lines
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s on factory M Double Spoke 68s
Track Stuff - 17X8 OZ SuperLeggeras & 235/40 Toyo RA1s; Shroth Harnesses
TwoE46s is offline   Reply With Quote