View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #27
elite53

My Ride: Twin Screwed 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamLD View Post
Im in the process of buying a suspension kit for my car and like to hear some of what people have on their rides..I did a little searchin about some products and I think what I am going to try and do is have the bilstein pss and have TMS swaybars. Id like to get the UUC sways but ive heard they make alot of noise?? If there was a way to fix that Id like to get those. I highly doubt ill be doing any track days so thats why I wont be getting the pss9's but my car is pretty much my daily driver other than my bike, so id like to hear if this setup would be to stiff or harsh for everyday driving. I understand that it wont be like Oem and I do expect it to be a bit rough but i dont want something that is going to make my teeth chatter all the time i hit a bump. Let me know what u guys think, Thanks
I have this exact set up on my 2002 325Ci and like it a lot.. It definately is not a harsh ride and will work very well on a daily driver. The pss9's actually ride better than stock I think.Maybe cause they have better control of the car...I don't know. The only thing I would say is that if you have staggered wheels you might want to look at some different sway bars. The reason I say this is cause I have 19x8.5 with 235/35 tires on front and 19x9.5 with 255/30 tires on the rear and it tends to understeer when pushed hard even with the front swaybar set at full soft and the rear set at full stiff. If you have the same size tires on all four wheels these bars should keep the car nice and neutral and you certainly won't be disappointed with the money you spent. Its a very nice upgrade over the stock suspension. Hope this helps a little with yuor decision making process..Good luck..
elite53 is offline   Reply With Quote