View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 05:39 PM   #46
Ivegotissues666

My Ride: 88' BMW E30 SETA
Send a message via AIM to Ivegotissues666
Just a quick little update:

First off sorry about the pictures. The thumbnails work but for some reason e46fanatics altered my code when I submitted the posts for the larger images, but you can just change them manually to view the larger images.

Car has been on the road for about a month and everything is running smooth except I think I may have an unbalanced driveshaft which I will take care of soon. Car is noticably quicker especially with the following that I currently have:

UUC SSK
3.46 Diff
UUC pulleys
Dinan Carbon Fiber Intake

I know I didn't mention it before but the oil I used was Royal Purple Synchromax (I bought 2 quarts even though I needed a little over 1)

Just waiting on a local shop to set up an appointment to get the car flashed. They are saying it will take ~ 3-4 hours. Will need a donor car, and about half of the modules in my car will need to be reflashed.

My recommendations to all, if you can do this mod then..... DO IT. I say it was the most worthwile thing I've done to my car thus far (although I wish I had just purchased a 5 speed from the begining oh well...)

Jared

Last edited by Ivegotissues666; 09-10-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Ivegotissues666 is offline   Reply With Quote