Thread: M3 OEM wheels
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 03:29 PM   #9
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerIsMyName View Post
Couldn't using a fender roller fix the problem of the fitment in the back, or if taking them to a BMW specialtly shop work just as well to get the fitment right?
You have a 323i sedan (the Coupes are wider). If you go to the Wheel and Tire Forum section and do a search you'll see. Even with the fenders rolled it will be a very aggressive offset that doesn't clear when you have passengers in the car and or lowered. Just the dips in a road will cause clearance problems. I was thingking of doing the same thing the first month I got my car and found out. There's like one person on the forum who said he doesn't have much rubbing after rolling fenders, but that's nothing like the other accounts of damaging the fenders on onramps and the such.