View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 06:38 PM   #12
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Question

Why are members paying $379 for aftermarket LEDs for a coupe?? You can get OEM LEDs with everything from Crevier BMW for under $400. These will have OEM cable connectors and come with the inside trunk lamp that is brighter and also have a cover panel on them for a clean look. Not to mention no exposed bulbs that can get broken or inside wiring showing. Add that these will have the best LEDs for brighter daytime visability and turn signals, fitment and guaranteed to match the new trunklamps (that should be bought to complete the look). You get your LCM reflashed for free or $50 max and you're done(as long as it's not early LCM).
OEM is the ONLY way to go for Coupes, the $25 or $75 you save is not worth what you are giving up in QUALITY or unproven longevity.

Now if I had a sedan that would be a different story if I "wanted" them.