View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 01:33 AM   #78
hiatus1111

My Ride: BLACK E46 M3
well bro i want you to come over to my house and meet me then ill show you my incorperation papers followed by my electronics stock... then you can see if my family appears to be a extremly wealthy family (to be able to buy me a m3)and then ill do you one better and show you my bank account and you be the judge if i have enough money to buy a m3 or not... i mean i only have sold over half a million in electronics since march and i dont invest in stocks or anything (haha)... and i dont have a pending contract of 100k in ps3's im only 17 and luckily i have a partner with some money to invest yes he is over 40 but i run my own company and make my own money. dont ask me why he trusts me so much and gives me loans to buy some of my merchandise but i guess he sees somehting. i was 15 when i started selling on ebay making money there... call me crazy but i think there are exceptions to the stereotype... it pisses me off too when kids that age of 15 or 16 get m3's or high prices cars from there parents, but in defense i cant hate because i would do the same if i had the opportunity to do so...

actually i lie my dad did give me 3k for my bmw as a bday and christmas present for my 16-17th birthday that right 2 bdays 1500 each
to be 100% honest

by the way i forgot to add i got a rather large large scholarship due to my grades and miniority status for college so i have no expense there either i guess that doesnt leave me with any extra money .. you know what im just going to tell you the truth i dont have the money for a m3 or anything im just riding a (02 green huffy mountain bike) and im looking around for a 280k miles 85' civic (btw if any member has one or i can buy your old one for 500 bucks or less pm me thanks!)i i mean thats all i deserve no matter what the circumstances are, im only 17...

fyi: im not gonna lie i laugh at your pathetic ass for not being more like me when you were my age

sorry to all of those who may think im a prick now but it pisses me off when people say **** like that to me and dont believe me when i say something thats the truth

BIG THANKS TO KILLSWITCH-(WILL BE USING YOUR SIG SOON)BMWFTW-BF330CI-BMWM3GUY-CARBON///M3-ENDY-3THIRTYSEEI
FOR YOUR HELP ON MY SIGS.. YOU GUYS ARE THE COOLEST GUYS ON THE FORUM!
THANKS FOR THE WHEELS
MIKE @ MODBARGAINS PERFECT!

Last edited by hiatus1111; 10-20-2006 at 02:05 AM.
hiatus1111 is offline   Reply With Quote