View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #97
Carbon///M3

My Ride: e46 M3 yet again!
Send a message via AIM to Carbon///M3
I'm 17, dad passed away a while back a couple days after my 16th birthday so I took over his old vehicle.. '01 GMC Yukon, drove that for a few months. My mom decided she wanted a new car after things were settled which was quite fine with me because that meant I was gonna get her 2003 325ci!! (which was the OB one that I blacked out, dropped, etc..) I put about $4,000 into that yukon (wheels, drop, ice) and was forced to quickly sell it and didnt really get what I wanted but still got pretty good money (15,000). That $15,000 went to the payment of my mothers new car '06 AW X3 which she is leasing. I came accross the M3 I now own and decided the price was to big of a steal to pass up ($30,000 keeping in mind the mileage 31,000 and a clear/clean title and its an 03.5) So after having my 325ci for 8 months I just recently sold it and got $17,500 for it (wanted more but had to get rid of it) With that money, plus money I had.. I bought my M3 which I plan to keep very very many years. M3 has always been a dream of mine... never thought Id own an e46 ///M at this age or ever for that matter, I dont think anyone understands the joy this car brings to me. My big plan for it is to remain with low mileage, and to be modded tastefully. Sometime around may I plan to buy a used yamaha R6 and some sort of very cheap DD. IF that does happen, the ///M will be a garaged and covered car 5-6 days out of the week. Oh and, all mods are purchased by me.. I dont think it's right any other way.