View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #22
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Ok, update. I decide to get the OEM bulb from BMW. Yes it is an offset bulb pin and not the 1157 like USA are. I found this bulb the correct fit for my clear fronts. It's exactly the same but a blue/clear/amber color. When on during the daytime they look about the same as my stock ambers. They didn't have the greenish color I found the Silverstars to have. I took a picture during the day to show both as a comparison, but you can't see anything..drag. They do have the light blue tint that reflects in the reflector housing. I did not want that. If the Stealth or Xenergie bulbs don't have this as I suspect, then they get the nod. These cost me $11.04 each + tax from Crevier (delivered). So no $8-$10 shipping mark up like the shops charge. I have two pictures that came out. One of the bulb next to the OEM amber bulb. The other with the bulb in on the right and the other with the amber bulb in on the left.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0634.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	204593   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0638.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	204594