12-11-2006, 03:11 AM
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Minneapolis, MN
My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
| Alright, here are just a couple little things..
- DO NOT FIT SEDAN
- Totally interchangeable between M and non-M coupes, or M and non-M verts (however, coupe tails are different than vert tails so they are not interchangeable between body styles).
- No modifications necessary.
- DO NOT FIT SEDAN AS-IS (see below)
- Headlights and corners are totally interchangeable between all coupes and verts.
- Headlights can be fitted to sedan if the lenses and headlight trim pieces are swapped.
FRONT KIDNEY GRILLES:
- DO NOT FIT SEDAN.
- Fully interchangeable for all coupes/verts.
- Fits all e46 without modification.
- SHOCKS/STRUTS: Possible, but not worth it (minimal performance/aesthetic gains)
- SWAYS: Nope.
- RSM's: Yes.
- STRUT BAR: Yes.
- No modifications needed except for custom caliper carriers to support the bigger calipers and rotors.
WTB: Complete e46 M3 rear end