View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 04:37 PM   #10
PeteC

My Ride: 330XI Silver
So I upgraded my tuner module and have the extra lead coming from the Antenna Diversity amplier. The end of this lead needs power. Has anyone connected this lead to another source for power? I noticed that the back of my CD changer has a similiar looking plug which is not being used for anything. The specs of my CD changer do not mention this plug. What would the plug be for (DSP?)? Yes found that that is the digital smb out for a DSP amp. (answering my own question). So on "legacy" tuner modules does the SMB connector provide 12V to the diversity amplifier?
E46 - Mods - 18.5 wheels (summer), Homelink, NAV software upgrade, 16:9 display, TV Module, Radio to V53, AUX, USB IBUS interface,OEM alarm, Mini ITX computer, halos, front clears,BT, LED Tails and DEI remote starter. Pending - painting brake calipers.

E83 - NAV - Panoramic Sun roof, Sirius, BT, etc. Completed Mods - Homelink mirror, rear door release, AUX, CD changer. NAV video input module. USB IBUS Interface. Pending - CarPC - 20" wheels

Last edited by PeteC; 12-18-2006 at 05:05 PM.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote