Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 01:01 PM   #1114
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Fres-YES, CA
Posts: 3,745
My Ride: has a door star
Send a message via AIM to frobie15
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
OHCM3, I got a ticket from the CHP in Santa Barbara for tints on my front windows (correctable) can I get it signed off at the DeSoto CHP office and pay the $10 there?? Or do I need to go to Santa Barbara CHP? And also, what if I can't find my ticket, what do I do then? My Due Date is January 7.
You can have any law enforcement sign it off, then just send the ticket in along with a payment to the Santa Barbara court. Just a heads up, I would photocopy the ticket prior to sending it in. That way you have proof that you fixed it if the court messes something up and you get hit with a failure to appear.
Go ahead, ask me a question... Check out the CopTalk thread in the California forum

Thank you Sam
frobie15 is offline   Reply With Quote