View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to GT werks
Thumbs Up -GRAND TUNINGWERKS- First to offers In-House ECU Tuning!!! on Fanatics!!

Hi guys,

Grand Tuningwerks is proud to announce that we are now offering In-House ECU tuning for fanatics that crave for affordable tuning with great results.

here are lists for BMWs.

Things to consider:
-Not all models are posted above, the best update would probably be to call us directly and we will be able to check with the tuner right away
-Not all makes are listed above, if you wish to have a quote for another car, PM or contact me.
-Read the gains up from standard to the octane level suited in your area.
-Custom tuning is available and providing a dyno is most beneficial as well as list of your mods.

The Software:
Includes a 7-day unconditional satisfaction guarantee from POS, with a standard 1year guarantee should anything happen to the software in this time (i.e. evil dealership reflashes). We fully back-up your OEM software according to VIN# in our database should you have the need to be reflashed to stock. For additional details about the warranty, contact us.

Shipping:
We ship as fast as you ship to us i.e. you'll only have to pay for shipping one time. We suggest overnighting and insuring an ECU for the shortest turnaround time possible. More information will be provided when ordering.

Payment:
most major creditcards are accepted (ideally we would like you to call in for a consultation.) we also accept paypal payment with customer taking care of the paypal fee.

As always, for more information, ask me and I'll answer as soon as humanly possible.

*All prices are subject to change, this is a RETAIL pricelist for the Fanatics.
GT werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.