View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 05:56 PM   #93
Car Junky
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 1,791
My Ride: has a torn subframe
Send a message via AIM to Tyler@UniqueDesign
Originally Posted by sakman74 View Post
?....are they supposed to be "mini-strobes" ? those can't do full intensity strobing, can they ?

was actually thinking of adding strobes into the city light holes in my reflectors.

is there a special kind of bulb ? i am thinking they need a special relay or something in order to strobe ?
You need a strobe bulb. You can make a strobe system a few ways (if you don't want to buy one), search the internet and you'll see. Most use a camera flash for power, a strobe bulb from radio shack, and a bunch of various diodes/relays to get the voltage trip/strobe effect (oh and a capacitor/resistor combo of course).
Tyler@UniqueDesign is offline   Reply With Quote