View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 11:28 PM   #44
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonModena View Post
I need advice on how to pickup poor wholesome girls...you know the type you see at the grocery store or barnes and nobles. My normal pickup routine doesn't work on them, and I can't seem to carry a solid conversation, because we usually have nothing in common, and I come off as too arrogant. I mean, I have no problem hooking up with international girls, or girls who come from better socioeconomic backgrounds, but for some reason I can't pick up a poor girl. I don't mean like hobo poor, but like the wholesome girls from the midwest who grew up on a farm...that kind of ****... I would imagine those types of girls are low maint. and more loyal, but then again, the grass is always greener on the other side. Thoughts?
u are a fuking idiot kid - i hope u hit a pole with ur f car

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote