View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:28 PM   #44
Born Again
Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Originally Posted by BostonModena View Post
I need advice on how to pickup poor wholesome know the type you see at the grocery store or barnes and nobles. My normal pickup routine doesn't work on them, and I can't seem to carry a solid conversation, because we usually have nothing in common, and I come off as too arrogant. I mean, I have no problem hooking up with international girls, or girls who come from better socioeconomic backgrounds, but for some reason I can't pick up a poor girl. I don't mean like hobo poor, but like the wholesome girls from the midwest who grew up on a farm...that kind of ****... I would imagine those types of girls are low maint. and more loyal, but then again, the grass is always greener on the other side. Thoughts?
u are a fuking idiot kid - i hope u hit a pole with ur f car

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote