View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 06:36 PM   #4
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 536
My Ride: N/A
No, there aren't two types of 1156 bulbs.

There are 1156 bulbs (180 degree pins) and 7507 bulbs (150 degree pins)

1157 are a whole different type of bulb (150 degree pins) but have two contact points, one is for parking lights one is for blinking. Some cars which have a different kind of socket use two contact points instead of separate wiring.

For your car you need 7506 (a.k.a 1156) bulbs. Single contact (180 degree offset) bulbs.
BimmerZealot is offline   Reply With Quote